Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sweet Baby Girl

I had my first appointment with my new doctor, Dr. McAlpine, last Thursday.  It is a clinic that is very similar to Lee O.B. so I felt right at home there.  All of the staff was super friendly and made me feel like I had been a patient there forever.  I got to have another ultrasound (yes, she's still a girl!) so that was a lot of fun.  I was measuring just slightly ahead of my due date and our litte girl weighed in at 1 pound 7 ounces.  She is in the 44th percentile so far, which they said was right on track.  Everything looked great and I was so excited to get to see her again since I have never had an ultrasound that far into my pregnancy before.  I have to go back tomorrow to have some bloodwork done and have my glucose test so I am leaving Maddox with a friend down here that has 2 little girls for him to play with.  I don't think it has hit me yet that we are actually going to have 2 kiddos very soon!  Exciting (and stressful) times ahead!! 
Baby Girl Mundie
*2 more new posts below!

No comments:

Post a Comment