Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Quilt

For a while now I have been wanting to try to make a quilt.  I have watched tutorials online and talked to a few people and have decided to give it a try.  I am going to practice with a baby boy quilt.  If it turns out ok, I may give it as a gift to a friend that will be having a little boy in November and then get to work on one for our little girl.  Yesterday I ordered my fabric and here are the different prints that will be in the quilt:

I love these different fabrics and think it will be cute for a little boy!  The fabric shipped yesterday so it should be here soon.  I hope I am not getting in over my head!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the fabrics!!!! I used to quilt a lot, but haven't made one in a while. I have a super easy pattern for a baby quilt that I've made several times. If I can get my hands on it, I will send it to you :)

    ReplyDelete