Monday, August 8, 2011

Just A Few Pictures

Well, we are here in Tallahassee now and it has been a crazy few days.  I have not been great about taking pictures lately because there are still quite a few boxes still out and pictures have not been hung yet.  But I wanted to share a few pictures I took tonight...
Front of house
Side Yard
Backyard
Another view of backyard
Maddox being silly
Screened Porch
My sweet boy
No more dog pen for this girl!
Getting so big!
Crazy bath hair
Mohawk!
We are still getting settled and things are a work in progress.  I will post pictures of the inside a little later.  I can't bring myself to post a picture when there is nothing on the walls to make it feel like home.  I will, however, share with you the fabric we picked out today for our upholstered headboard that Daniel is making.  Here it is...
Our duvet cover is a cream and our sheets and shams are green so this will match perfectly!  I am excited to start working on this project next!  More to come later!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment