Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Play Day

Today we ventured out to Governor's Square Mall to meet someone from a church we visited the first Sunday we were here.  I had not been that far on the other side of town yet, but I was looking forward to going to this new mall.  I guess in my mind I was expecting something like the mall I was used to in Auburn, but it was so different.  It was 2 stories with soooo many stores.  A very nice mall for sure!!  We ate lunch, did a little shopping, and then they had this really cool play place for toddlers in the middle of the mall so we let Maddox run off some energy there.  He had a blast and so did we!  It was so nice getting out of the house for a while and doing something different.  We will definitely be back there again soon!
Checking everything out
Coming through
Look at me!!

The tunnel was clearly his favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment