Wednesday, August 24, 2011

It happened...

One of the first few days after we moved here, Maddox saw a lizard on our back porch and he has never forgotten about it.  My mom told him what it was and since then he says "yiyerd" over and over and looks out the back door to the porch.  He has developed a tiny obsession with lizards.  I have shown him some pictures of lizards on the computer and I even bought him a set of animal flash cards yesterday just so he could have a picture of a lizard.  Well, last night it happened.  We went on a walk around the neighborhood and when we got back into the front yard I saw it.  There was a lizard crawling up the side of the house.  I showed Maddox and he wanted it to come back down so bad.  Well, Daniel was able to coax the poor thing down for Maddox to see up close and personal.  He actually held it for a little while but by then I was out of space on my memory card.  Here are the few pics I got:
Come down, lizard!!




I may see a pet lizard in our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment