Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Grandparents

Grandparents are one of the greatest blessings life has to offer.  Maddox has been lucky enough to have had both sets of his grandparents here since Thursday when we moved.  My parents stayed until Sunday and Daniel's parents came in Saturday and left today.  It was so sad (to say the least) to see them go, but we are so thankful that they were able to be here for as long as they were to spend some time with us and help us get somewhat settled.  I never did get a picture of Maddox with my parents... shame on me... but I did get a really cute one right before Lolli and G left to go back to Nashville after a yummy lunch at Moe's.  After several attempts, here is the best one...
Maddox with Lolli and G
And I finally got an updated one of me and Lolli too...

Yummy lunch at Moe's
We have been making lots of progress around the house today so I will hopefully have some more pictures of the inside to share soon.  Stay tuned!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Maddox is so cute! :) Hope I get to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolli and G - what cute names! I just love them. You, ma'am, have a fabulous family. (And tell them Pistol says hi...)

    ReplyDelete