Tuesday, August 30, 2011

26 1/2 Weeks

I am 26 1/2 weeks along now and am feeling great!  I have a lot of energy at this stage and hope that it keeps up!  I feel like I am getting really, really big very fast which scares me a little b/c I still have a ways to go!  I don't know how I am going to walk at the end if I am this big now.  There's not really much to report which is a good thing.  I go back to the doctor September 8th and I'll be 28 weeks.  I think my doc told me that I will start going every 2 weeks around 30 weeks.  This will be my first appointment to take Maddox to so we'll see how that goes.  The 3rd trimester is right around the corner! We plan to paint the nursery on Labor Day so then I will begin putting everything together.  I still don't really have a total vision for her room, but I know it will come together just fine.  Everything is just moving right along!

1 comment: