Thursday, January 27, 2011

10 Months Old

A few things at 10 months old:

-can turn the lights on and off while standing in his crib... he did this for the first time this morning
-loves to clap, play peek-a-boo, give slobbery kisses, give hugs, and will now throw both arms up in the air when we say "touchdown auburn"
-willingly ate table food yesterday at lunch... a few bites of a roll from Logan's. This is progress!
-gives Daniel a hug and kiss without being prompted when he finishes putting on his pj's at night and hands him over to me for his bottle. Daniel started teaching him this a while back and one day he did it all on his own while Daniel was talking to me and not expecting it... it's so sweet!

In just a couple months we will be celebrating 1 whole year with our sweet little boy! What a year it's been. We are going to have a very small, family party and I can't wait! I am going to attempt to make his cake, although I have never attempted this kind of thing before. I found a recipe that looks fairly simple so we will see. I will definitely have to do a practice round before the real deal! More on that later...

**Another new post below**

2 comments:

  1. i just LOVE this picture! what a precious little boy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie-patootie! And I love your new header! Y'all are such a precious family!

    ReplyDelete