Thursday, January 13, 2011

For Sale


...almost! We are oh so close to putting our house up for sale and I am so excited/nervous all at the same time! We have bought the sign and Daniel has made the flyer to attach with it. The only thing we are waiting on is the tube thingy that he ordered from Ebay to put the flyers in. As soon as it comes in next week, it will be official! We have decided to go ahead and try to sell it on our own for a couple of months and if we have no luck, then we will list it with an agent. I have so may mixed emotions about selling our house, though.
First of all, this is the house I bought right before I graduated from college. I lived in it by myself until Daniel and I got married, it's the first house we lived in together, and it's the first house we brought Maddox home to. There have been so many memories made in this house. While I absolutely love our little house, I am looking forward to new adventures. I love the "looking process". I have been doing this for months now, but it is very hard to look for a house when you have no idea what town you will be living in. So I have looked in several of the different places we have talked about moving to. I get so excited about us finding the right house for us and I can't wait to know where that will be.
Until then, I am going to try and keep our current house clean and clutter-free (virtually impossible with a baby) in hopes that someone will think our house is the perfect one for them. Maybe I will have something to report in the next few months!

1 comment: