Wednesday, February 2, 2011

In Remission

Those of you who know me well know that I have a hard time getting into reading. I kind-of go through spurts and will read a couple books, then not want to pick up another book for a year. A couple of summers ago, I went crazy and read 3 books. I realize some of you do that in a month, so I know it's not impressive. Since then, I have not finished a book. I tried reading a book or two, but just didn't get too into it and gave up. I want to be better about this. I used to LOVE reading when I was a teenager and would go through books like crazy! I miss those days. I think I might do better if I had some good suggestions for new authors, and books other people love.



I have to say, though, that I might be in remission from my lack of reading. I was reading a good friend's blog about a week ago and she was commenting on a book that she had just finished. It is:


I decided to go to the library and see if they had it. Sure enough, they did and I have hardly been able to put it down since. It is a great mix of mystery and romance and I am hooked. I can't wait to finish it and maybe, just maybe, I can get back into the swing of reading again.

Thank you so much, Jamie, for your wonderful recommendation!!!

1 comment:

  1. i am so glad you like it! i just LOVED it! it really is a great book! :)

    ReplyDelete