Saturday, January 8, 2011

Handy Hubby

I love the fact that Daniel loves doing little projects around the house. I have had NOWHERE to store all of my sewing stuff and since the stuff seems to be growing, the problem was getting worse. If you have ever been in our house, you know that we have no storage space. At. All. So, Daniel decided to build a little "bookcase" for me to put everything in. Well, not everything... but at least it would get some things off of the floor. He had so much fun building it, and it turned out great. We (he) painted it and I made a curtain for it so that you can't see what's being stored. Too bad it's all on Maddox's level and he certainly has noticed it (understatement). Oh well. I love it anyway... even if we have to take everything off the shelves and store his toys in it so he can get in it.
I have not hemmed the curtain yet. It's just tucked under right now, so that's next on my list of things to do.
*Don't miss another new post below!*



1 comment:

  1. I am very jealous. My sewing stuff is out.of.control! This is the perfect cabinet!

    ReplyDelete