Saturday, January 8, 2011

It's A Hoot

I love being inspired by other people's blogs. I was reading a blog friend's post, and saw the sweetest little stuffed owl that she made and gave away as a Christmas gift. She makes so many other neat things and I get so inspired when I read her blog. She, like me, got her machine about a year ago and has had so much fun learning to do new things. I love this! Anyway, she posted the link to the tutorial on how to make the owl. I could not wait to get started so when Maddox went down for his morning nap today, I whipped out the sewing maching and got to work. I followed this tutorial on Toad's Treasures and it was very, very easy to make! I used some fabric I already had, and this is the finished product...

2 comments:

  1. AW, SO CUTE! Thanks for sharing it on the linkup! It is darling.
    Emily
    Toad's Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out so great!! Love the fabric choices!!

    ReplyDelete