Tuesday, January 4, 2011

9 Month Stats

Yesterday was Maddox's 9 month appointment. I went in thinking he was not going to have any shots, but we ended up giving him a flu shot. I would so much rather him get the shot than the flu, and he took that shot better then he has any of the others! They also pricked his heel to check his hemoglobin level, and he didn't even cry at all! He was so good while we were there. She said he looked great and is really healthy so we were glad to get a good report. Here are his stats:

Weight: 22 lbs. 14 oz. (80th percentile!)
Height: 28.5 inches (50th percentile)
Head Circumference: 18.25 inches (50th percentile)

I can't believe at his next appointment he will he 1 year old! I spent some time yesterday looking at birthday party invitations and trying to decide what we want to do. We are thinking maybe a low-key family party but we will see. I just can't wrap my head around the fact that the first year is coming to a close. This is just too much fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment