Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Trunk Or Treat

On Sunday night our church had a trunk or treat for the kids.  There was a pretty good turnout and the kids had a great time seeing each other's costumes and playing together.  Maddox dressed up as a doctor and Maclain was an owl.  If I had thought things through from the beginning, I would have made Maclain a matching doctor outfit in pink.  Oh well... we have plenty more Halloweens to dress them up in matching costumes.  Maddox's costume turned out pretty cute...  the sleeves were a touch poofy, but I tried to iron them down as best I could so it didn't have a girly look.  He was the cutest doctor I have ever seen if I say so myself. 











 
 
 
 

Several of these pictures are blurry, but it's all I've got!  I need to go back to using my real camera soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment