Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sidekick

While Maddox was having fun at preschool this morning Maclain and I ventured out to tackle my list of errands.  Our first stop was Home Depot to pick out some paint for our kitchen.  After a year, the red kitchen has to go.  I thought I really liked the color when we moved in (it was already red), but I feel like our floors also have a reddish tint to them which seems to give the whole kitchen a red glow.  It is time for a change.  We are going with a blue/green color that we are pulling from the curtains. I will save the details of the redo for another post, but in the meantime I had to share this...

"Helping" Mommy pick out paint

I have to point out that this sweet girl finally has some shoes...  last week I planned to go to a local shoe store and get her foot measured so that while I was at the beach I could go to an outlet and get her some.  My plan backfired, though, because she wore a different size in all 3 of the shoes that she tried on.  I had no choice but to get them there.  I am embarassed to admit how much I paid for them, but I guess the important thing is that she has shoes now, right??  

PS - How is she big enough to be riding in the buggy now??

2 comments:

  1. Looks like yall had fun mommy daughter time. I can't believe how big she is already. I know how it is with first pairs of shoes... I was embarrassed to admit how much I paid for Mason's too. But, he did get our money's worth out of them! Good luck with the kitchen redo!

    ReplyDelete