Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Playdate

Yesterday morning we met some good friends at Tom Brown park for a playdate.  Maddox had such a good time he ended up getting a mini bath with baby wipes before we left the park.  Maclain was fearless and thought she could do just about anything everyone else did.  She was climbing, crawling through tunnels and trying to eat mulch. 




This morning I am on a mission.  I have got to find our sweet girl some shoes.  Her foot is really thick and wide so I can't ever get any regular shoes on her.  I plan to take her to a store here in town and have them measure her foot so I will know exactly what her size is.  She hasn't worn shoes yet but she is already obsessed with them.  If she sees a shoe she goes right for it and puts it directly in her mouth.  Her favorite shoes to chew on are Maddox's crocs.  Don't worry... she will have some shoes of her own soon, I promise!

1 comment: