Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fun Friend Visit

On Tuesday my wonderful friend April came to visit with her two kids, Van and Lillian.  They stayed through Friday morning and I am SO GLAD they were able to come. The last time April was here was a few weeks after Maclain was born... it is always nice to have a visit to look forward to.  We got to catch up on a lot of things, and finally had some uninterrupted talking time after the kids were in bed.  It was glorious!  The kids played very well together, too, so that added to the fun we were able to have. 

April and I go way back... we met our freshman year in college and were roomates our sophomore year.  She and Daniel are also first cousins, but we became friends long before I ever met Daniel.  Now she is family AND an awesome friend.  Thank you, April, for coming to hang out with us!! :)











 

1 comment:

  1. SO jealous! :( Maybe one of these days I'll make it down to Florida. Miss you SO much!!

    ReplyDelete