Monday, October 29, 2012

A Day Out With Thomas 2012

On Saturday we ventured over to Cordele, Ga and met my parents for A Day Out With Thomas.  I have been so excited to go and have been planning it for over a year now.  I would have loved to go last year, but we were not sure if Maddox was quite old enough to really enjoy it (plus, I was 36 weeks pregnant).  It was so worth it and Maddox loved every minute of it.  It was an experience we will never forget.  He rode Thomas, played with the train tables, got his face painted, got a Thomas tattoo, and was in SUCH a great mood!  Fun was definitely had by all!









 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
We had been in the car for about 5 minutes heading home and I looked back to see this...
 

I'd say it was a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Y'all are such a cute family! And that picture of you and Maddox is just precious. Your babies are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete