Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Lesson Learned


Poor Maclain has quite the boo boo on her sweet little foot.  One day last week we were playing outside and it was pretty warm so I didn't have shoes on her.  I turned my back for one second and the next thing I knew she was crawling on the concrete.  She didn't seem bothered at all and would not stay off of it.  Later that night we realized what the scrapes were from.  Now I can't even ler her crawl in the house without socks on or it reopens the wound and she starts bleeding.  Poor thing... lesson learned on my part!

It looks like I may need to invest in some girly band-aids b/c I think this sweet girl is going to need them a lot more often than her big brother. One word that does NOT describe her is cautious.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment