Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sips N Strokes

Friday night a group of teachers that I work with went to Sips N Strokes. We had been planning on doing this for over a month now and we finally chose a date and a picture that we all wanted to paint. I have been wanting to do this ever since I heard about it and I am so glad that we did! It was soooo much fun and I know that I will be going back! I wish I had taken a group picture of all of us with our paintings, but I will have to get one from one of the other teachers. It was so neat because even though we were all doing the same painting, all of ours were a little bit different. If you have never been you should definitely check into it! Here are the pictures that I took from the night...










I am so happy with the finished product and we have the perfect spot to hang it! I can't wait to go back sometime soon! On another note, Daniel has been installing our new front door all day today so I will have some pictures of that coming soon! We still have to paint it, but at least it is in now! Yay! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your painting! I have heard about that place, it seems so fun!! I can't wait to see the pics of your new door! Love you and hope you are feeling good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your painting is so pretty. I love sips and strokes. I have done one painting and Tyler did one painting on a Saturday for Kids Day. So creative of them to start this. We should go together one evening. But I will have to start saving for it.

    ReplyDelete