Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy Birthday!


Yesterday was Daniel's birthday so I wanted to do a quick post dedicated to his special day. We went to dinner last night at Amsterdam to celebrate and it was so yummy! That is one of my absolute favorite places to eat so I was so excited about going! Tonight I am going to make him a special birthday dessert that I have never made before so we will see how that goes... hopefully well! Here is a picture of us at dinner...


And I will finish by finally posting my 14 week belly picture. Only 2 weeks from tomorrow until we find out if this little thing is a boy or a girl! Can't wait!!





2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Daniel and I love that baby bump!! Too Cute! I can't wait to find out what you are having.. OH so fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Daniel! Your bump is too cute!

    ReplyDelete