Monday, October 26, 2009

Fabric Ideas and Belly Picture

Ok, so here are the fabric samples that we are thinking about using for Maddox's bedding. I am pretty sure about the first 2, and am still thinking about the third. We'll see... I think we will decide by tomorrow. We are going over to Brooke's tomorrow night so that we can look at the fabric larger scale and hopefully see some samples of things made from this fabric. I am loving it!

I really love the touch of red in the third fabric and we have a bookcase that will be in the room that I was hoping to paint red, but I am still thinking about it. We still have plenty of time to figure it out! And I know it will turn out great because all of Brooke's things are wonderful!


Lastly, here is a 18 week belly picture. I have not been as good as I planned on about taking these pictures, but oh well. I have skipped a couple of weeks. So, here is 18 weeks, 3 days...


I am still feeling great and little Maddox is growing! I am beginning to feel him moving now, at least I think I am. It does not always feel like "flutters" or "bubbles" like most people describe. But I am pretty confident that it is him that I am feeling. Sometimes it feels like he is just poking me a few times. It is so hard to describe! But anyway, I look forward to these movements getting more and more recognizable and becoming more frequent. Well, I hope everyone has had a great Monday!






2 comments:

  1. LOVE the fabric! That Brooke, she's one crafty gal! The nursery is going to be super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those! Amy Butler right? I think it's super cute. I really like the red to. Maybe you could do some little pillows or something like that in that fabric if you're not 100% sure about it, but I think they all go great together! You're belly is definitely starting to show. So cute you are!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete