Saturday, October 10, 2009

Door Pictures and Counting Down

This weekend Daniel was able to finish the door/front porch. He put the door in last weekend and painted it, but now everything is done. We have new trim, new numbers above the door, our wreath from our wedding, and a freshly painted porch. I think it is going to take me a little while to get used to the porch because I have been used to an old, clashy, reddish color. I really like the new color though. It is just going to have to grow on me a little. I absolutely LOVE the door! It turned out so good! Daniel really is quite the handy-man and I love that about him! Here is a before... I never got a full shot of the whole porch. This is the best I can do.

Here is another one of just the door once it was taken off...



And finally, the finished product...



I am really happy with the way that it turned out! Just in time to do some Fall decorating soon. I am planning on getting a Mum and a pumpkin and we are also going to plant some flowers in the flower box under the main window to the left of the porch. I just pray that I can keep flowers alive. I have not had good luck with that so far. It would help, though, if I could remember to water them! We will see how that goes!


As for the countdown part, only 5 more days until we find out the sex of baby Mundie. I can not believe that it is so close! The time really is flying by! My mom and I went to Columbus today on a spur of the moment trip and I did some browsing in Babies R Us. Oh my word! We are going to have some fun in there! I think on Thursday everything will seem so much more real! So stay tuned for the reveal! The last picture is my 16 week belly. I somehow forgot to do a 15 week one. Oh well. Have a great rest of the weekend!






1 comment:

  1. Cute little belly and I love the door!!! Daniel did a great job!! It looks so cute. I CAN"T wait till Thursday! I will have the phone with me 24/7!! ;) Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete