Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Sweet Friends

I seriously have some of the best friends on the planet!  April, Amy, Lydia and Jamie came in town Saturday to meet Miller and to hang out with us.  They got here around lunchtime and stayed through lunch on Sunday.  They totally spoiled us while they were here!  They brought presents for Maddox, Maclain and Miller, and they also brought me my favorite: 2 Chick-fil-A gift cards! They know me so well!  They cooked dinner for us Saturday night, had cinnamon rolls for us for breakfast on Sunday, and even cooked lunch before heading out Sunday.  And did I mention they bathed Maddox and Maclain Saturday night and also cleaned out our fridge??  Yes, they are awesome and I hated to see them go!! Thank you, girls, for always being there and for making the drive to come see us!  Y'all seriously are the best! :)









2 comments: