Friday, October 11, 2013

Some Visitors

While we were in the hospital we had some visitors come see us and meet Miller for the first time.  I wish I had gotten a picture of everyone, but I guess my mind was somewhere else. :)

Rebecca and Katie came to see us... I missed out on a picture of Katie and Miller!

My brother Wil and Miller :)

Thomas and Tucker were so sweet with her :)
 
Renee and Isaac... I know Miller will love Mrs. Renee just like Maddox and Maclain do!

Aunt Erica and Miller

Tracy was one of our very first visitors :)
Again I have to say, we are blessed by so many awesome friends here in Tallahassee!  They make us feel like family and we are forever grateful for them!  It is so true that it takes a village to raise a child and I feel blessed by the village that takes part in helping to raise ours. :)

1 comment: