Friday, October 18, 2013

Big Brother and Big Sister

I haven't talked much about how Maddox and Maclain are adjusting to Miller being here.  I have to say, I am super surprised at how seamless the transition has been.  They are very interested in her, but are not jealous at all.  I expected Maclain to be somewhat jealous, but she is mainly just wanting to be a mommy to Miller. I do have to keep a close eye on her to be sure she is not too rough, but she really does love her little sister. Maddox is super sweet and wants to help however he can, and he also loves to sing Miller songs when she is crying.  It is amazing how much better he has handled the birth of Miller as opposed to the birth of Maclain.  Him being older has made all the difference!

They are very proud of her!


 




No comments:

Post a Comment