Monday, October 28, 2013

My Little M&M's

I decided to make Maddox and Maclain's costumes this year, but I was only interested in doing something super easy!  My friend Rebecca suggested last year that they go as m&m's since both their names begin with the letter "m".  I really liked her idea and decided to go with it.  I think they turned out pretty cute and I have to say, each costume only took about 45 minutes to make.  Maddox may have more of an opinion next year about what he wants to be, but this year he still didn't care.  He was up for anything I suggested. I think they are the cutest m&m's around!



1 comment:

  1. They are definitely the cutest m&ms ever! I loved their costumes and we had a great time trick-or-treating with y'all! Now if I can get my blog updated with a Halloween post...

    ReplyDelete