Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Recent Sewing/Monogramming

I try to always take pictures of things that I make/monogram but I don't always do anything with them.  I have not done much sewing lately b/c I haven't been very productive during naptime as of late, but I have managed to do a few orders here and there. 

Today I monogrammed Kate's Easter dress


Monogrammed dress for Audrey


Stacked monogram outfit for Sawyer, to match dress above


Blanket I made and monogrammed as part of a crib bedding set


Fitted crib sheet and box pleat crib skirt... my favorite!


Special request camo burpcloth for a baby girl


Another special request burpcloth


Bennett's birthday shirt :)


Cafe curtains and hand towel for my friend Amy


Birthday shirt for Alyssah's poodle party


Little boy burpcloths


More boy burpcloths


Little girl baby gift

I am so glad that I took the time a few years back to learn how to sew... it's such a great outlet and comes in handy more times than I can count! 

4 comments:

  1. Katie, you are so good at that! I am learning little by little when I will actually take a minute to sit down and play with the machine. Also, I don't know how I missed that yall are having a third? Congratulations! When are you due?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie! I am due October 6th, so I am just over 13 weeks. I love the name y'all picked for your baby... Jack is a precious name! I hope the end of your pregnancy goes well! :)

      Delete
  2. Katie- you are so talented!! Love seeing all the stuff you have worked on-- gives me ideas for Peyton and Landon outfits! :-)

    ReplyDelete