Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Daddy Duty

On Friday night our church had the first night of their ladies' retreat and since several of us were all going, the dads decided to get together with the kids and hang out.  The 6 of us girls happened to be sitting at the same table and a couple of hours into the night, we all got this picture text at the same time...



Clearly, it looks as if everyone is having a great time and I know the dads had fun, too.  But what made me laugh is Maddox in the back right corner wearing a pirate dress.  He loves going over to Kate's house to play and especially loves her dress up collection. :)  I am sure it has to do with the fact that we don't have any of those toys at our house, so he is very intrigued with them at her house.  I don't know where Maclain was in the picture, but I heard she was pretty clingy to her daddy all night. 

I know all of us girls were very thankful to our husbands for making our night out possible!

1 comment: