Friday, March 15, 2013

Baby Bump




I will be 11 weeks on Sunday and I am definitely beginning to look more and more pregnant.  It depends on what I am wearing as to whether or not it is really noticable, but I can tell for sure.  I am looking forward to the 2nd trimester and am hoping that I will start to feel better.  I have good and bad days, but have started to notice I have been feeling a bit better as this week has gone on.  I am mostly past the "I am so tired I can't think straight" days and have a little more energy than I did around 8 weeks.  For memory's sake, here are a few things I want to jot down:

-As long as I eat frequently throughout the day, I don't feel as nauseous these days
-I am having a hard time eating ground beef and anything that is leftover from a previous meal
-Every time I tell Maddox that I am not feeling good, he asks if my belly hurts because of the baby.  Then he says, "I'm so sorry Mommy!"  It's pretty cute!
-I can't keep up with our house these days... I am blaming it on the lack of energy.  I will get back on track soon!
-I am thirsty ALL THE TIME and am keeping water close by
-Right now I am thinking this baby is a boy, but I don't have anything logical to base that on.  I don't believe any of the old wives' tales that supposedly help you to know what you are having.  Only time will tell.

Can't believe we are already 1/4 of the way there!

1 comment:

  1. I see it!! Cute bump! I couldn't eat any red meat with Bennett! It was the strangest thing.

    ReplyDelete