Monday, March 18, 2013

5

Yesterday marked 5 years since this...



It feels so strange to me that 5 years ago, on St. Patrick's Day, we were skiing with our friends Brad and Sarah and we got engaged at the top of the mountain at Keystone.  It was one of the very best moments of my life and I am so thankful for the marriage Daniel and I have.  I remember being so nervous when I realized that he was about to propose, and then I skiied down the rest of the mountain without my glove on looking at my ring b/c I could not believe it had really happened!

Now, 5 years later, we have 2 amazing children and another on the way.  We have been busy to say the least!  I love our simple little life more than anything and I would not trade it for the world!

Now, if we could just get back out to Colorado sometime soon. ;)








1 comment: