Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Home

This past weekend Maddox and I traveled home for the last time until our sweet girl arrives.  Daniel was planning to go with us, but ended up having to work, so we made the trip by ourselves.  Maddox did great on the way there and slept most of the way home.  I had a baby shower that was thrown by some super sweet ladies from the church I grew up in.  We got some very nice, practical gifts for our baby girl and can't wait until she gets here to enjoy them!  It was a busy, packed weekend and I am so glad I was able to go.  I was not sure at first if my doctor was going to let me travel so close to my due date, but he assured me it was ok and it really helped to take my mind off of the waiting.  We were able to eat out a lot, enjoy time with family, go to a cookout and bonfire, and catch up with friends.  I always enjoy going back home and I know Maddox does too!










No comments:

Post a Comment