Friday, November 18, 2011

38 Weeks

Today I am 38 weeks... only 1 more week until we meet our little girl!  I am so incredibly excited and ready to meet her.  I have been trying to picture lately what she might look like, but all I see is Maddox!  I still can't grasp that she will actually be a GIRL (even though we have had 5 ultrasounds!).  We are ready to meet this little bundle and can not believe we are down to only 7 days.  I went for my last appointment yesterday and I have not made any progress since last week.  I have been feeling so much better, though, in the last few days!  I am still having a lot of pain later in the evening when she is most active, but other than that I am doing ok.  Family will start arriving next Wednesday, so we have that to look forward to as well! 

Some friends from church offered to keep Maddox for us tomorrow for Daniel and I to go on a date and enjoy some time just the two of us before she makes her arrival.  I am so excited about tomorrow and geting to hang out with Daniel alone for several hours.  Our anniversary is also next week so tomorrow will double as an anniversary celebration as well. 

The time is ticking!!

38 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment