Monday, November 21, 2011

A Big Week Ahead...

We have a very BIG, busy, fun-filled week ahead for our growing family and we could not be more thrilled!  Tomorrow is mine and Daniel's anniversary and we will be celebrating 3 years of marriage.  These last 3 years have been such a joy and I am so blessed to be able to call Daniel my husband.  He is so kind and caring, and he works so hard to provide for our family! I am so thankful to be married to him!


On Wednesday, Maddox will be 20 months old!  I know my emotions are crazy right now, but I have found myself thinking so much lately about how much of a blessing it is to be a mom.  I love my job more than anything and am so thankful that Maddox is in our lives!


On Thursday, both of our families will be here and we will be celebrating Thanksgiving.  There are sooooo many things I am thankful for, but I have to put family right there towards the top of the list.  I am so grateful to have such a close family that supports me and is right there with me through everything.  I am also grateful to have married into an equally loving family.  I love my in-laws so much and appreciate how they have accepted me into their family as their own.



And last, but not least, Friday is the BIG DAY where we will be welcoming our baby girl into this world! We can not wait to meet her and to learn her little personality.  I am anxious to know who she will look like and who she will become.  We are ready to share her name with everyone and to know that she is healthy.  We are ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment