Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What a Year!

It's hard to believe a whole year has passed since we experienced the birth of our sweet Maddox Jeffrey...

This has been one of the most challenging and rewarding years of my life and I would not have it any other way. I have grown so much in this last year and have gone from thinking, "What am I doing?" to thinking, "Look what I am doing!" Don't get me wrong, I still have days where I question myself, but not nearly as much as I did in the beginning. Being a parent is the hardest job on the planet and I don't think people realize how much it changes you until you have one of your own. I know I didn't.

Happy 1st birthday to the sweetest, most precious blessing in our world! We love you Maddox!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday cutie pie! I must just be emotional today because I just started crying after reading yours and someone else's blogs and I cannot believe our babies are a year old! Hope yall have a blast celebrating!

    ReplyDelete