Thursday, March 10, 2011

Morning Playtime

I managed to snag a few pictures of Maddox this morning while we were playing in his room...

Searching for new things to get into:

Finally warming up to his penguin that he has been afraid of for so long...

Playing in the tunnel...

Coming through...



Maddox now has both of his bottom two front teeth, but will not allow me to take a picture of them. I thought he never was gonna get those teeth! He is quite the little ham, being very silly and doing crazy things every day. We definitely have our hands full with this little guy!

On another note, Daniel's brother and sister-in-law are very anxiously waiting for the arrival of their sweet little girl, Owen Kate. She was due on the on the 3rd, and I know they are so ready to meet her! We are traveling to Nashville this weekend in hopes that she will have made her grand entrance, so I am hoping we will have news about that soon. Every time my phone rings I think to myself, "this could be the call", but so far, no such luck. :( Hang in there, Carrie. There WILL be an end to all of this waiting soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment