Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Birthday Party Fun

On Saturday, we had Maddox's birthday party. It was such a fun time to celebrate with family and to see Maddox enjoy both of his sets of grandparents at the same time! We had a very low-key party and I would not have had it any other way... it was awesome! These pictures are very out of order but it would take me forever to go through and move them all around, so here ya go... Happy 1st birthday sweet Maddox!!!



















We go tomorrow for his 1 year check-up so hopefully everything will be right on track! I am very curious to see how much he weighs b/c I am thinking he's at least 25 pounds. I am dreading the shots, but have several questions about table food and things like that that I can't wait to get answered. Check back tomorrow for his 1 year stats!

No comments:

Post a Comment