Monday, March 21, 2011

Celebration and Frustration

Celebration: No more of this...We have transitioned Maddox to whole milk so that means no more formula for us! It's actually kinda bittersweet. The bitter part is that I feel like he's not really a baby anymore. But the sweet part is that we don't have to pay for formula anymore. That part is very, very exciting!

Frustration:

Being sick on my birthday! I have had a terrible stomach bug this weekend and I thought I was getting better, but not so much. I tried getting up to go to work today, but it didn't happen. I hope this gets better soon b/c being sick on my birthday is one thing, but being sick on Maddox's birthday is another. If this is not gone by Wednesday I am going to be one unhappy camper.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry! Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay to no more paying for formula! How is he doing with whole milk? Did you just drop the formula all together or transition him to it? I really hope you feel better soon. My mom mentioned Maddox had gotten sick too when yall were here last week. No fun :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to get rid of formula! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete