Friday, February 18, 2011

Spoiled

These past few days of beautiful weather have spoiled me a little, to say the least! We have definitely taken advantage of the nice weather and have been out more than usual. We went to the park Wednesday and Friday, and we have taken several walks around the neighborhood. I have to admit that I will be so glad when Maddox is walking and he can do a lot more while we are at the park. Right now, he can only swing and go down the slide with me. He also like to crawl around... but he has to have LOTS of supervision at this point. He has really enjoyed himself, anyway! I love that we live within walking distance of the park and I think it will be our "home away from home" in the next several months. Some of my pictures turned out a little blurry b/c he is always on the move...






No comments:

Post a Comment