Wednesday, February 9, 2011

On the Mend... Maybe

So the past few weeks have been crazy around here. It started out with me having a cold, then all 3 of us got a stomach bug, then I got another cold. After several days, Maddox got my cold... along with double ear infections and (possibly) RSV. Now Daniel has the yucky cold, too. Boo!! We are SO READY to be well around here and to be able to get out and do something outside. I am hating that they are predicting more snow tonight. Is it too much to ask for some warmer weather these days?? I think that would heal everyone around here.

On a different note, I am showing our house today!! I am super excited about this... someone also came and looked at it Saturday but we haven't heard anything yet. Maybe this will be "the one". Who knows. I do know, however, that it is very difficult to keep a clean house so that maybe someone could drop by and it look halfway decent, while also entertaining a 10 month old. I am not complaining, though... I am just thankful we are having "lookers".

We are looking forward to a pretty busy month this month. Our Share group at church is having several get-togethers coming up and Tucker's party is this Saturday. I am in the middle of planning Maddox's party for next month, and we are anticipating the arrival of our niece sometime soon. Daniel is on the job hunt full-force, and we are hoping to have news about that soon enough. Busy/exciting times ahead... that's for sure!

1 comment:

  1. Hoping you sell your house quickly! We have been sick a lot lately too- I'm so ready for warm weather!

    ReplyDelete