Friday, February 11, 2011

I Heart Priceline

I totally love, and I mean LOVE Priceline! My mom and I have used it several times on our overnight shopping trips to Atlanta. We usually end up staying in really nice hotels for only $35.00 a night! Yes... that is a GREAT deal! Our $35.00 bid has pretty much always been accepted and we always have a wonderful time. Daniel and I even used it for our hotel the first night of our honeymoon and we ended up getting the same fabulous deal!! It was awesome!

So lately I have been itching to go on a trip somewhere. I looked up several different places for us to go, and then thought... ya know what?? All I really want is for the two of us to get away for a night by ourselves. No need to take an extravagant vacation right now. Plus, the funds won't allow. So I decided to go to priceline and see if I could get us a deal for an overnight date in a couple of weeks. Usually the closer it is to the trip, the better deal you will get. Being 2 weeks away, I was not expecting my bid to be accepted. I was WRONG. Yes, we will be having a lovely date weekend in Atlanta for only $35.00.

Now, what to do while we are there? I am thinking we will probably venture over to Ikea, maybe hang around Atlantic Station. I really have no idea. But I do know that I am super excited!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you posted this! I'm dying for a get away when tax season is over. I never thought about trying priceline. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete