Monday, September 14, 2009

Baby Update

I decided that I would try to take a picture of my growing belly each week and so far I have done 2 pictures... not too bad considering I feel like I am just now beginning to show a little bit. My official due date is March 26th, right around my birthday which I think is pretty neat. We are hoping that the baby will decide to come a little early, like spring breakish, when Daniel has a whole week off from school. But since we don't get to choose these kinds of things, we will take whatever happens and know that it will work out! I am very excited that I get to take the rest of the school year off so I will have 4 full months off to stay home with baby Mundie!


But first things first, I will start with a picture of how we told our parents that we are expecting. We thought and thought and finally came up with this idea (that I wish I could claim as my own but sadly I can't). I think it turned out pretty cute though.
The next picture is my 10 week and 2 day pregnant belly. I was so excited b/c it was the first day I woke up and actually felt like I was looking a little bit pregnant so we decided that day to go ahead and start documenting with pictures.




And the last one is 11 weeks and 2 days...




I would have taken my 12 week picture yesterday, but since I have been sick, I decided to wait until later in the week. I will add it later though. :)


4 comments:

  1. Precious pics and so glad you started a blog!!! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you starting a blog! It looks great. I hope you are feeling better today. Can't wait to see the next belly pic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are blogging! Can't wait to keep updated on your little one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can tell a pretty big difference b/w the 10 and 11 week pics!

    ReplyDelete