Sunday, September 13, 2009

My First Blog!

Well, I am totally new to the blogging world. I absolutely LOVE reading everyone else's blogs, so I decided to start one myself. At first I was worried that I would not have anything to write about or I probably would have started one a long time ago. But I am going to try and update once a week or so. We will see how this goes...

One reason I am starting this now is that I have been cooped up inside the house for the past 2 days being sick :( I figured this would be something fun to occupy my time. I went to the doc this morning and they tested me for flu, which was negative thank goodness, and decided to treat me for Bronchitis. I feel much better than I did yesterday, so I hope this is going to pass quickly! I can't afford to miss too much work these days, which brings me to the next reason I decided to start a blog... I am pregnant!! I am a little over 12 weeks now and things have been going great! I go back to the doctor on Wednesday and we will get to hear the heartbeat again! We could not be more excited! And in only 4 more weeks, we will get to find out if we are having a boy or a girl. We totally do not care either way, we would love either, but I have had a feeling since the beginning that it's going to be a girl. So we will see. I could be totally wrong. I have nothing to base that on other than a "feeling". Time will tell. Stay tuned for more info and pictures as I try and figure this whole blog thing out!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for having anothe blog to read! I felt the same way thinking what would I
    even have to say. But finally started one mainly for myself to be able to document my memories! On a side note...I just said the other day I think to my mom I see y'all having a little Daniel! But who knows maybe your maternal instincts will be right! Such an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete