Monday, September 30, 2013

3 1/2

I seriously can't believe that Maddox is now 3 1/2.  I decided to ask him this list of questions the other day so that I can have a record of his favorite things to look back on.  Here were the results:

What is your favorite color?  Red
What is your favorite toy?  Buzz Lightyear
What is your favorite food?  Pizza
What is your favorite t.v. show?  Jake and the Neverland Pirates
What is your favorite animal?  A lion
What is your favorite song?  "I Love You" (A song I made up at birth that I have sung to him forever)
What is your favorite book?  Pete the Cat and His Four Groovy Buttons
Who is your best friend?  Nolan
What is your favorite movie?  Jake and the Neverland Pirates movie
What is your favorite thing to do outside?  Play ball
What is your favorite drink?  Chocolate milk
What is your favorite holiday?  Halloween
What is your favorite thing to take to sleep?  Lovie, puppy and train pillow
What is your favorite breakfast food? Pop Tart
Where is your favorite place to go out to eat?  Moe's
What do you want to be when you grow up?  I don't know yet

I know I will cherish having this list and will definitely enjoy looking back on his answers one day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment