Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Maddox's First Dentist Appointment

I took Maddox in for his first dentist appointment this morning. I started telling him about it a few days in advance so he would be prepared, but at the same time didn't talk it up too much because I didn't want to make it seem like a big deal.  I told him he would get to see me get my teeth cleaned first and he seemed ok with it.  I scheduled our appointments back to back and he sat on my lap while they examined my teeth.  The whole time he was giggling saying everything they were doing was silly and that he was ready for his turn.  He was such a big boy and did a fabulous job when it came time for him.  He had a million questions throughout the process and I was so proud of him!!






He was such a trooper! :)

1 comment: