Thursday, September 12, 2013

Our Week

It's been a whirlwind of a week so far and I feel like all we have done is go back and forth to different appointments.  I have relied heavily on friends that have been so willing to help out with my kids while I went to a couple of these appointments alone.  On Wednesday, Tracy watched Maclain for me while Maddox was at preschool and I went to my 36 week checkup.  She and Sawyer had the best time playing and Maclain thoroughly enjoyed her time at their house!




Yesterday afternoon Charlie was able to come hang out for little bit while his mommy had an appointment.  Both kids started crying when it was time for him to go!



And this morning my friend Katie came over with a new baby that she is keeping to stay with mine while I had to go back to the dentist.  To say Maddox and Maclain were happy to see this sweet baby is an understatement.  I am a little worried that they are never going to leave Miller alone when he/she gets here!



And just one more picture... Maclain decided it was too bright in the car on the way to church last night and asked for some sunglasses.  What a mess she is!



No comments:

Post a Comment