Thursday, September 12, 2013

36 Weeks

Sunday was a big milestone for this pregnancy... 36 weeks!  I now feel like we are nearing the end and I am not quite sure how I feel about it. :)  In some ways I am so ready, and in others I feel like I just want time to stand still.  Either way, this baby is coming at some point in the near future so we might as well be ready, right?? 


I am still feeling pretty good overall.  I am having more and more trouble sleeping and staying asleep, though.  My heartburn is pretty bad but as long as I remember to take medicine before bed I do ok.  I have some really strange ear pain in my left ear that wakes me up often, and the only thing that makes it go away is to sit up, so I end up in the recliner probably 3 or more nights a week.  I am trying to keep myself busy during naptime and not let myself nap so that I don't have as much trouble sleeping at night.  During the day I feel pretty good, though, so I am thankful for that!!

My appointment went well yesterday.  I have made some progress toward labor but am trying not to think too much about it.  I am still adamant about not being induced this time unless I go a good bit past my due date.  My labor with Maddox was so much less painful, which I attribute to the fact that I never had any Pitocin with him and went into labor on my own.  Maclain's labor was fast but really painful since I was induced.  The doctor went ahead and scheduled the rest of my appointments through 40 weeks, so that made it even more real! 

There is an end in sight!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment