Thursday, March 1, 2012

Weekend

Despite the fact that Maddox was not totally up to par this past weekend, we managed to proceed with our plans and make the trip home.  Daniel was able to go with us this time so that made it even better.  We got to Opelika Friday night and visited for a little while before heading to bed.  Then Saturday, I helped with my friend Jamie's baby shower... she is due with Bennett on March 26th (which just happens to be Maddox's original due date).  I am so glad I got to be there with her to celebrate.  We sure do miss having her and Gorham as neighbors!!
Jamie and Me
Hostesses 
Me and Lydia (and baby Levi)
The shower was wonderful and as always, it is so much fun to get together with my friends from back home!  I miss them so much!  After the shower, I headed back to my parents' house and we got ready to go to the circus!  I was so excited to take Maddox for the first time and he really seemed to enjoy it...
Not the best family picture... and maybe only the 2nd one we've ever taken since Maclain was born.  Shame on us!
Maddox and Pop
Maclain slept through the entire circus... despite how LOUD it was!
Loving the entertainment :)
Sunday Daniel had to head back to Tallahassee to be at work Monday morning, but Maddox, Maclain and I decided to stay over until Tuesday morning.  On Monday, we took Maddox down to the train depot to check out the caboose and to let him throw rocks into the water (new favorite activity).







We had a great weekend and my parents drove us back home Tuesday afternoon and they stayed over until Wednesday afternoon.  It's always so much fun to hang out with family! Looking forward to next time (when I get to meet 2 precious babies!) :)

*Don't miss another new post below!*

1 comment:

  1. SOOO glad you were able to make it to the shower and thank you so much or helping with it! I had such a great time!! And it looks like y'all had a great time with Maddox at the circus...so fun!! Miss ya! :)

    ReplyDelete