Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tom Brown

Yesterday I met my mom friends at Tom Brown Park for a little playtime. They had one of the coolest toddler playgrounds I have ever seen, complete with a "mist zone" for cooling off.  It was awesome.  After the boys played hard, we walked over to the goose pond to feed the turtles.  At one point I counted 20 turtles around where we were, all fighting over the goldfish that Maddox and Isaac were taunting them with. :)  We saw a baby alligator in the pond, as well as 3 cottonmouth snakes... yikes!  Thankfully we were up on the boardwalk, so we were not close to any of these creatures.  But needless to say, they still made me quite nervous and we were watching our every step!





Yikes!!
Turtles :)
If you look closely, you can see the baby alligator towards the middle of the picture

Worn out from a full day of fun :)
I have to say, having a boy is so much fun... I love getting to do "boy" things with Maddox and I love that he loves sand and dirt.  He is such an explorer and I love this about him.  I am thankful that I get to take him to do such fun things during the week to help him learn about his world.  Love my kiddos! :)

1 comment: