Saturday, March 3, 2012

Better Late Than Never

I am embarrassed to admit that after over 3 years of marriage, Daniel and I had not one single print from our wedding.  We bought the rights to the pictures but for some reason never made it a priority to get actual prints.  We have our wedding book and have loved that, but let's face it, it stays on a shelf.  So we had some money from our anniversary that we decided we were going to spend on getting prints and frames, and guess what we did today?!?  Yes, we FINALLY had pictures printed and made a photo collage in our stairwell... it was the perfect space for it and I love how it turned out...

I got the letter "M" from Hobby Lobby with my 40% off coupon (making it less than $7) and I think it made a great addition to the pictures.  I am so glad that we finally took the time to do this!  I smile every time I go up and down the stairs now. :)

1 comment: